FALLING FOR AUTUMN

9.03.2014












 Wearing: Forever 21 hat | Sirens cardigan | H&M tank | American Eagle jeans | Forever 21 booties | Espirit backpack | Casio watch

I am by no means a caffeine addict or a coffee enthusiast but when my sister and I stumbled upon this quirky picturesque coffee shop/bookstore, we knew we had to shoot here. Being the wannabe hipsters we are, we brought a polaroid as well. In fact, I actually like those pictures more than the photos we took with a DSLR. The downside to using the Fujifilm is the incredibly loud shutter sound, which is quite embarrassing when you are in the corner of a tiny bookstore having a photoshoot. As a result, my sister felt obligated to buy a coffee mug for using the store as a backdrop and making such a ruckus.

x




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails